HOW TO DO SSC ENGLISH PREPARATION 2018?
SSC aspirant also thinks about how to do SSC English preparation or from which section of the syllabus should start SSC English preparation. The most important Recommended study plan of SSC English preparation for SSC CGL 2018 is here. All the points describing important key here.
- To crack in any examination, you have to know of the exam pattern and syllabus.
- Revise your Vocabulary Part, by learning old words as well as new words. It involves several topics like Antonyms, Synonyms, One Word Substitution, etc.
- Newspaper reading is the most important part of English Comprehension as it boosts up the vocabulary of the candidate. So read daily newspaper inhabit.
- Keep a rule over topics involved in the subject and practice it daily
- Solve Previous Year Papers and Practice Mock Test to totally know of the structure and pattern of the SSC CGL level.
HOW TO DO SSC ENGLISH PREPARATION 2018
SSC CGL English preparation syllabus 2018
This section is especially testing the knowledge of the candidate, How candidates are using the correct use of grammar portion. It comes questions from various topics like Fill in the Blanks, Jumbled Sentences, Idioms & Phrases, Synonyms, Antonyms, One Word Substitution, Spelling/Word Detection, Sentence Improvement, Common Errors, Cloze Test, Comprehension, etc. These topics come under three sections which are mentioned below.
- Spotting Common Errors
- Sentence Improvement
- Fill in the Blanks
- Cloze Test
- Sentence Completion
- Sequence of Sentence
- Comprehension Passage
- One Word Substitution
- Spelling Rules
- Idioms & Phrases
Here we will inform you of the main points necessary for every section in English. Along with this, we are providing you the number of expected questions to be asked from each section along with remembering ssc english preparation to enhance the quality of preparation.
Spotting Errors: This article primary focusing on finding the grammatical mistakes in the sentences. Follow our tips to get decent marks in these type of questions.
- Carefully go through the sentences.
- Must follow the Subject-Verb Agreement, also practice, all grammar section like Adjective, Conjunction and Tense etc. Because all related SSC English important questions asked to mix in one sentence so always careful about this section.
Fill in the Blanks: This section is also very important because all grammars rule follows in this section. practice a lot of this type questions to fill the correct word infill in the blanks section. It constitutes questions which have only blanks. Follow these steps to score decent marks in this topic.
- Read the statement carefully and choose the most appropriate one.
- Follow Elimination method, by checking by placing every correct word in the blank.
- Final, check whether the sentence is getting correct or not.
Synonyms & Antonyms: To Especially in this section try to revise all the typical and complex word you heard or used in your surroundings to increase your vocabulary. To prepare this section, you need to follow our special tips.
- Learn and write down all the new words and old words which come too often
- Read English Newspapers, Magazines to improve your level of vocabulary.
- Also, go through all the Antonyms and Synonyms asked in SSC CGL in the previous year.
One Word Substitution: The most useful tips which can be helpful in this section revise all the previous year questions based on this section. As these questions have high chances of repetition.
Spelling Mistakes and Sentence Correction: Go through all the roots of the word and revise on daily basis. This section you can take score 100%. Try to look for the best alternative word.
Cloze Test: This includes blanks in a passage, and we have to complete the sentence by reading and filling up the blanks. The most important tip which can be followed for this section is to read the passage very carefully because the whole sentence is interlinked with every fill in the blanks and if you read it carefully, you’ll get the right or appropriate words to be filled.
Comprehension: It is the most important and easy section because in this section all answers include incomprehension. And another tip would be to read the asked questions first and then read the passage, this will help you in finding immediate answers.
SSC CGL ENGLISH PREPARATION BOOK-
Arihant publication SP BAKSHI
MB PUBLICATION A K SINGH
we especially focus on SSC CGL English preparation along with remembering the aspirants what they need to while SSC English preparation, we are responsible for every aspirant who is taking study plan from our platform and follow the study plan timetable according to our guidelines, our vision your future, this is our motto and we hope you happy with our details SSC English preparation study plan along with crack SSC Cgl study plan. guys please comments, share and enjoy with us.